Best binos around the $250-$300 range?

if I had 300 bucks to spend id contact doug at cameraland and ask him what he had deals on. You can usually find a closeout of dealer sample at half price or at least at a bargin price and get a lot more glass for your 300 bucks.

My Son and Brother both have a pair of the nikon monarch 10 power binos. They do seem to be pretty good. Not saying they are the best, but the best I've been around for the 200 - 300 range. Don't know if this helps. Good luck

I bought the Bushnell Lengend Ultra HDs in that price range, plus Bushnell had a rebate on them at the time. I can't say if they're "the best" but I am happy with them. I will probably upgrade eventually, but I should get several years of use out of these. The clarity on these binos exceeds that of my Bushnell Elite 4200 rifle scope to my eyes.

if I had 300 bucks to spend id contact doug at cameraland and ask him what he had deals on. You can usually find a closeout of dealer sample at half price or at least at a bargin price and get a lot more glass for your 300 bucks.

Also, as Lloydsmale pointed out, you could always ask a trusted vendor, such as cameraland for their advice. I call and spoke to them before purchasing a camera for my wife as a gift (a Nikon J1 a few years back)and also ordered a Vortex Strikefire as a Christmas gift for my friend and their customer service is excellent.

I had a pair of monarch myself that I used for a truck set. they were pretty good glass for not much money. dad tried them one day and layed claim to them. I replaced them with a set of Steiner predators and don't think there a lick better.
My Son and Brother both have a pair of the nikon monarch 10 power binos. They do seem to be pretty good. Not saying they are the best, but the best I've been around for the 200 - 300 range. Don't know if this helps. Good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts