Best Bino harness for Swaro EL 10 X 42

Laelkhunter

Looking for some advice from those who have a Bino harness for the Swaro EL 10 X 42 Range. Looking for something that protects them, but allows easy removal with one hand from the pouch.

Thanks

Just switched over to the Kuiu binocular case for my 10x40s. Very user friendly and one handed operation is very easy. eze open top and some pockets for cleaning supplies. $80 or so for price.

I just got the Kuiu, as well. I have the EL 8x32 binos and there is enough room that the 10x42 would fit nicely. I really like the quiet, one-handed operation with the cover, and the option to switch out the cover with a strap that will hold them in position when you don't need the protection. They are also cheaper then the Badlands. When I first saw the Badlands, I like the idea of the magnetic closure, but the reviews I read said that it was quiet to open, but noisy to close. It is also bigger than the Kuiu and I wanted something compact.

-David

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.