berger bullet b.c. change?

Boat tail angles

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160504-145411.jpg
    Screenshot_20160504-145411.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 62
WildRose and kyron have it covered. The ONLY thing that's changed is our ability to get more accurate information on our bullets through advances in the technology used to do this. We just want to make sure you guys always have the most accurate , up to date information so your calculations are the most correct they can be. That's all. The bullets have not changed . Please use the new BCs when entering your information into any Ballistics Calculator.

WildRose and kyron have it covered. The ONLY thing that's changed is our ability to get more accurate information on our bullets through advances in the technology used to do this. We just want to make sure you guys always have the most accurate , up to date information so your calculations are the most correct they can be. That's all. The bullets have not changed . Please use the new BCs when entering your information into any Ballistics Calculator.

Thanks Phil, I knew you'd come through.

I be the first to say I'm not knocking any change but the 6.5vld's from one older box to the newer box that I bought were different in length on a slight order with the older ones having the higher BC. But as stated above it was my experience and this was for 1000yards I changed the BC and the physical length that is asked in the shooter program and it gave me about .3MOA change that I had to make compared to the old one. So really just 1 click at 1000yards. I would say not much change at all. I can make that much of a change with just trigger pull if I off...In my experience there was no need to tune the load again either. I've put about 50 already down the pipe at various distances and I had no signs of needing to change my load again. Berger is doing a great job with there bullets so keep up the good work.

Only issue have with it is on my hunting rigs I use custom turrets that are built for the old BC. Change might not be that significant but the changing does not make me happy.

Only issue have with it is on my hunting rigs I use custom turrets that are built for the old BC. Change might not be that significant but the changing does not make me happy.
Take dead aim,
If your turrets are working for you now theirs no problem. Just because the number changed dosen't mean your dope changes. No changes were made on the design of any of our bullets so it wont effect anything you have now. You're already there!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.