Bergara HMR .308

Second outing with Bergara wilderness hmr 308. Loaded 125gr Sierra TGK bullets with max load of AR COMP powder and Federal magnum primers. Used old brass. I use the magnum primers because they are the only ones I have. These loads were not bad and I did get some sub 1 inch groups but it was not great. I averaged around 1.2 to 1.5 inch groups. So I shot them all up at the 200yd gong to have brass to try again. I will be going out Monday to test these bullets again. I have loaded up 40 rounds with Vitovorhi 530 powder using 44gr. I will see how these perform. I have just ordered 5 pounds of IMR4895 and when it gets here I will try 150 gr Hornaday bullets. When I have tried those bullets I will then switch to 165 gr Hornaday boat tail bullets. When I have finished testing those bullets I will start using the Sierra 180gr flat base bullets. I have some assorted target type bullets like the Scenar and Hornaday made for long range shooting. But I am using this as a hunting gun so I will work up loads for them last. I will let you all know how they shoot and the new Bergaa shoots. Always interested in any info you may have on your load work for the same rifle.

NebraskaKelly

I am currently shooting 110gr v-max for coyotes.

46gr accurate 2015, with a coal of 2.725 at 3090fps at 55° and roughly at sea level.

I'm getting group of .5 to .75 at 200y where I have it zeroed. Couldn't ask for it to be more accurate.