Bergara Barrel Contour Stock Fit Question

BigSky!

I have a question and am hoping someone more knowledgeable than me (large pool there) can help. I have a Bergara Premier LRP 6.5 Creedmoor. If you are familiar with the rifle, it sits in a nice XLR Element folding stock chassis. I am considering selling the rifle as I'm not into the "chassis". However, before I do, since I absolutely love the Bergara Premier rifles/actions, I'm considering trying it in a "standard" stock.

We have a member who has a Remington HS Precision take off stock that he thinks has a barrel channel of "medium bull". Forgive me as I know only slightly less about barrel contours than I do astro physics. It is my understanding that the Bergara Premier LRP has a Bergara #5.5 contour which I have read described as a "heavy palma" contour.

Based on the descriptions I have provided, should his stock work? Additionally, based on what my research has shown, can anybody translate that contour to a more standard, if there is such a thing, contour? Thanks in advance.

With apologies to the forum and to the admin, I'm placing this in two separate forums as the knowledge base I seek may be broad enough; but, might simply not come across this post in just one.