Benelli Super Black Eagle II vs Beretta A400 KO

u really really really ought to look at the Remington versamax. 100% reliabable and very light recoil. benellis r a recoil operated semi auto, and all recoils kick hard! versamax and berettas r gas guns as is the sx3 and maxus, they kick much less. versamax is the lightest kicking shotgun u can buy followed by the a400 with kick off. sbe2 kicks much harder! whoever says it don't never shot them side by side.

go to shotgunworld.com, to the rem section and there is a 130+ page discussion about the versamax.

u really really really ought to look at the Remington versamax. 100% reliabable and very light recoil. benellis r a recoil operated semi auto, and all recoils kick hard! versamax and berettas r gas guns as is the sx3 and maxus, they kick much less. versamax is the lightest kicking shotgun u can buy followed by the a400 with kick off. sbe2 kicks much harder! whoever says it don't never shot them side by side.

go to shotgunworld.com, to the rem section and there is a 130+ page discussion about the versamax.

The SBE does kick, give you that. I hunted geese in a 4 state area for years, went about 6 years without a cleaning, never had any mishaps, When I did finally clean it, I pushed a screwdriver into the buffer tube and sprayed some crud cutter, out came a 6 and 8" piece of stubble, gravel, who knows what else? You run that test with your Rem and get back to me.
I had a Rem 11-87, worked like a REM, right up until the gas system got clogged, never did trust it again, gave it to a kid I didn't really like, hope he's still fighting it:)
I've seen a Browning Gold 10 guage take some abuse, but nothing that a Benelli can withstand!

I will start by saying I have never shot a a400 but have shot several other shot guns, I own a sbe11. And have no reason to replace it as of yet. Bought it new in 2008 used it on doves, skeet,ducks,&geese and it always works. This season (2014/2015) I started on a couple slow duck hunts,then went on several snow goose and speck hunts where I shot a easy 75-100 shell's on each all of witch was 3 1/2 bb,then I went to Klamath falls Oregon end of December for Honker's and ducks,it was 15 mph winds, 5°,and snowing side ways.it was miserable laying there in lay out bilnds with a small opening in the ice in front of us. My body didn't want to function but when the birds came my sbe2 never missed a beat and pulled a limit of ducks and geese for me.went on 4 more goose and duck hunts in January to finish season up. Shot just shy of 1000 shell's this year out of it only miss fire was do to me not loading or forgeting the safety. It is now February and plan to give it it's first and only cleaning sense I started in October. I only did this to see how much it could take before it stopped.and am glad to say it didn't and will now go back to cleaning after every hunt

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.