Belted Magnum Collet Resizing Die

Do you still need one if you bump the neck? I'm using a Forster one.
No, the Collett only resizes the area from the belt up just a short distance,it stays away from the shoulder and neck region neck.
Lube the collett and the case with IMPERIAL SIZING WAX, Run it up into the die, remove the collett, wipe wax off then drop the resized case into the top of the die (has a hardened ring which acts as a case gauge), when it drops to the belt with a thunk it is good to go, if it does not drop to the belt adjust your die and repeat the process.
It works wonders on any belted case made off the .375 H&H.
Look up Innovative Technology.

Over the past 8ish years I've loaded for 2 300wm rifles and 1 7mm rem mag. I don't mix brass from different rifles and haven't had an issue with case bulge. I usually retire my brass after 8-10 firings just because I "feel" that it's time to start fresh.
If you use the die you may be able to use your brass up to 20 times.
You may not notice it till you use this die, with the cost of 7mmSTW brass it paid for it's self in one year with my brass life savings.

If you guys find one that can be used on a 338-378 I would really appreciate it if you let me know.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.