Been here awhile but never introduced myself

2000gtacoma

Been on here awhile but never introduced myself. I'm from eastern NC. I like anything that goes boom as most of us probably do. One of my favorite things in long range shooting. I enjoy playing out to 1000-1200 yds. That's really all the space I have currently. I'm currently taking gunsmithing classes at night at the local community college. Older gentleman teaches the class. Lots of fun, extremely knowledgeable crowd in the class. Most everyone has there own thing but will help anyone is anyway possible. New folks are not looked down upon and are encouraged to build, clean, modify, whatever as long as its legal of course. I just finished up machining a 458 barrel into an ar 458 socom sbr (have stamp) that was a lot of fun.

Cheers!

Been on here awhile but never introduced myself. I'm from eastern NC. I like anything that goes boom as most of us probably do. One of my favorite things in long range shooting. I enjoy playing out to 1000-1200 yds. That's really all the space I have currently. I'm currently taking gunsmithing classes at night at the local community college. Older gentleman teaches the class. Lots of fun, extremely knowledgeable crowd in the class. Most everyone has there own thing but will help anyone is anyway possible. New folks are not looked down upon and are encouraged to build, clean, modify, whatever as long as its legal of course. I just finished up machining a 458 barrel into an ar 458 socom sbr (have stamp) that was a lot of fun.

Cheers!
A belated welcome to LRH, and enjoy!