bear hunt wanted

Pete L

can anyone point me in the right direction of were i can find a honest outfitter to arrange a bear hunt for next year,we will proably be a team of 4 or 6 from the UK
any help or recomendations will be great

Call Travis Regear of Regear Outfitters, he is a top notch black bear outfitter in north Idaho (1-208-476-5638). Travis is also preparing to provide long range bear hunts starting next spring. Tell him I sent you.

If you are interested in a Canadian hunt you might check out www.mcmoutdoors.com So happens my son creates and hosts websites for some of the top outfitters in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and getting into Alberta. I can suggest some excellent outfitters for Sask. and Man., various types of hunts ranging from 5 star accomodation to very comfortable tent camp.

i know a fellow in Sask. that has excellent bear hunting. name is Wayne Tallmadge. 306-236-6916. very good chance at a color phase bear. a world record deer was also killed off of his lease.

Would you want to do spring bear? Spot and stalk or over bait. Black bear, brown bear or grizzly? I live in Alaska and know of some options. Would depend if you want to go guided, outfitted or do it yourself. Let me know and I can help with your options.

Good luck,
Bill

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.