• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Barrel Block **SPF**

Truc

I have for sale a Shehane 1.25" X 6" Barrel block used some light scuff marks that could be bead blasted away. Asking $75.00 shipped also have a Shehane Tracker stock that it was in but is in rough shape if you are interested (bad bedding job) no recoil pad. just pay extra for shipping for the stock.

Re: Barrel Block

IMG_0226.jpg

Re: Barrel Block

I will take the barrel block and stock for the price listed.
PM sent

Not a good guy to deal with.
He put me off to send a total for shipping, then sold it to someone else a week later.

I guess when some one says "I'll take it", that starts a clock! Never any mention about immediate payment. I thought that when he asked for some time to get shipping rates, that it would be OK to get back to him after I got back from a week of vacation away from the computer.
I guess not...
Wolfdawg

Lets tell the truth, I was going to let this go but when you did not respond to my price for shipping the stock after 11 days no replay or check, I relisted the item.
I think 11 days is more than enough time for a response or a check to be delivered to me.