Ballistic program

Mdude, look down several threads to " jbm what happened ", there is a link to jbm ballistic program. I am only a wannabe at this stage, but I find it very helpful for comparing cartridges and so forth.

I ordered the Exball program from perry systems and i am very impressed with it. You can order it at www.Perry-Systems.com. I really like the mil radian come up feature. And the program has bcs for all the popular bullet manufactures.

Of all the programs i've seen Exbal has got to be the most flexible, and user friendly. it really is an amazing program-- just perfect for tactical shooting.

I've used "Load from a Disk", sound odd, work well
I just picked up Sierra's Ballsitics Program,
what I see so far looks good.
If you into PDAs, there's a free ballistics programs for PalmPilots at Freeware.com
(I think that the right website) under calculators. This allows you to easily do the calculations at the range when your testing your handloads with a chronograph.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.