Ballistic program

halfbreed

Mdude, look down several threads to " jbm what happened ", there is a link to jbm ballistic program. I am only a wannabe at this stage, but I find it very helpful for comparing cartridges and so forth.

cobra

I ordered the Exball program from perry systems and i am very impressed with it. You can order it at www.Perry-Systems.com. I really like the mil radian come up feature. And the program has bcs for all the popular bullet manufactures.

sscoyote

Of all the programs i've seen Exbal has got to be the most flexible, and user friendly. it really is an amazing program-- just perfect for tactical shooting.

bigdog2

I've used "Load from a Disk", sound odd, work well
I just picked up Sierra's Ballsitics Program,
what I see so far looks good.
If you into PDAs, there's a free ballistics programs for PalmPilots at Freeware.com
(I think that the right website) under calculators. This allows you to easily do the calculations at the range when your testing your handloads with a chronograph.
images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts