Badger Tactical Bolt Knob for export to Germany

Christian F.

Hi out there,

I bought myself a Remington 700 Police in 300 WinMag a while ago and am very satisfied with the rifle. I only found two negative aspects, one being the trigle which I found too hard to cope with especially for long range shootin. I fixed this problem by replacing it by a high end fine trigger.

The second negative aspect is the Bolt which I find far too small and not conveniant to use. I found in the internet and many forums a lot of positive oppinions on the "Badger Tactical Bolt Knob". I really would like to purchase one and let it be fixed to my bolt but the problem is that all internet shopping stores I visited in the Internet say that this product is not for export outside Canada or USA.

Has anyone an idea where I can by myself one and get it send to Germany. I did not succeed finding this product in Germany. Help me please!

Thanks in advance

Christian

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.