Az deer tags results

Son couldn't draw a youth tag for deer or javelina, but the wife drew an early Nov tag so she will sign it over to him. I am in no mans land with 11 points, not expecting a strip tag anytime soon but way past the dec hunts.

I saw a couple of nice mulies in the northern part of 36C and a big one on the southern part just outside of Sasave during the Javelina hunt in February. Lots of coues does but no bucks on the northern part and close to the reservation.

Last edited:
Out of 12 guys and 10 juniors for Kaibab, we got 2 tags in 18B. Me and son-in-law. It ain't easy here getting tags. So, "a scouting we will go", most of fall. I have a plan. It's not going to be easy but a lot of hiking in before sun up and all day looking for beds. The pre season pressure will be changing patterns. Glass till your eyes bleed.

Out of 12 guys and 10 juniors for Kaibab, we got 2 tags in 18B. Me and son-in-law. It ain't easy here getting tags. So, "a scouting we will go", most of fall. I have a plan. It's not going to be easy but a lot of hiking in before sun up and all day looking for beds. The pre season pressure will be changing patterns. Glass till your eyes bleed.

Those are some nice tags, good luck