• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Awesome Long Range Hammer - Great Price!

Sendero,
I'm in santaquin. I'm willing to meet in the middle. I'll deliver it if we hunt!! I have a redding full length sizing die, and a forster comp seater I'd be willing to sale. I have 70 pieces of brass. The brass is 4-5 times fired (in my other dakota). It started to develop a donut inside at the neck shoulder junction. I have an inside neck reamer to fix it. I'll include the brass and reamer if wanted.

thanks grit I will let him know and some other buddies. It is a great rifle and great price. I would have it if I didn't have a 7wsm and Nate has all the makings of my 284Jazz. I do believe the Dakota would be right in the middle of the two I have.

Brent

I am a big fan of the Dakota. However, it seems I'm getting an unusual amount of folks interested who decide not to purchase. I am wondering if this is due to caliber. Mabey everyone else is pinchin' pennies too.

Any interest if I rechamber it to a 7WSM or a 7 - 300WSM??

I can't believe this rifle hasn't sold,great looking rifle and i bet it shoots.I would jump on this in a second if i could get it to Australia.