ATN IR BinoX 4k

I have their 4K scope. With the right illumination, the image is remarkable. I can see out to 300 yards with zero issues.

Don't know how the built in IR illuminator may work for you, but I found the IR illuminator that came with the scope sucked, and drained the battery even if you had it turned off.

Bought one of these (not from Amazon, tho') at the same time I ordered my scope, and glad I did. It's what I use each time.

Link to Amazon converted to junk. Search 940nm Infrared torch.

I have their 4K scope. With the right illumination, the image is remarkable. I can see out to 300 yards with zero issues.

Don't know how the built in IR illuminator may work for you, but I found the IR illuminator that came with the scope sucked, and drained the battery even if you had it turned off.

Bought one of these (not from Amazon, tho') at the same time I ordered my scope, and glad I did. It's what I use each time.

Link to Amazon converted to junk. Search 940nm Infrared torch.
What gun you using this on ? Was thinking of putting one on a smokeless muzzleloader for deer season but I don't know what kind of recoil they will handle.

224 Valk and 6.8 SPC, both AR15's. Were you here in Oregon, I'd loan it to you to try.
Found out *after* buying it, it's illegal to hunt with night vision in Oregon. I know men who do, but that's their bag, not mine.
I have had my license checked by game wardens deep in the woods where I would never expect to see them. I don't care to risk losing my ability to hunt legally.
One cool thing about these is you can have multiple zeros for different guns. Pull up the memory, select the stored gun, zero goes back to what it was for that gun.
None of my midrange rifles have rails, only the boomers.
Call them and ask about recoil sensitivity. I would think it's built for it. Look for reviews too.
I dropped my rifle with it attached, put a good dent in the objective bell, but has not affected any accuracy or tracking.