Night Vision Scope Feedback-ATN 4K Pro series

After several months of research,
here's what I bought to hunt hogs and coyotes with, on an AR 10
platform

You may find this cheaper, but beware it may not include the illuminator.

Heres where I purchased:

These folks seem really really knowledgeable and service oriented.

One proviso.....I have not tested mine yet in fact, but vs. all the rest this one seems a big bang for the buck on:

battery life
both day to night and color
image definition and quality
illuminator distances and quality
Audio and video
remote control w phone app
USB port
SD card capable
Traditional scope appearance
Pulsar reputation

Downside is weight.
34 oz.

Thanks Veteran. Believe it or not, the ATN w/ upgraded illuminator and extra mount(one piece) has been priced to me shipped at $799.00.
Has all the same features and 18 hr battery life. Since I'm just venturing in to this, didn,t want to spend a lot to try out just yet. I went ahead and ordered it earlier this morning so I hope I get one built on Wednesday. Fingers crossed. A lot of feedback was negative on 1st gen ATNs but the more recent ones I've read and watched have been positive other than the illuminator which I talked them into the upgrade illuminator w/ a big discount.
Will be mounted on my 25-06 or 6CM most likely so not too much recoil.
Again, thanks everyone for the responses (good and bad) and wish me luck.
Rhett

Thanks Veteran. Believe it or not, the ATN w/ upgraded illuminator and extra mount(one piece) has been priced to me shipped at $799.00.
Has all the same features and 18 hr battery life. Since I'm just venturing in to this, didn,t want to spend a lot to try out just yet. I went ahead and ordered it earlier this morning so I hope I get one built on Wednesday. Fingers crossed. A lot of feedback was negative on 1st gen ATNs but the more recent ones I've read and watched have been positive other than the illuminator which I talked them into the upgrade illuminator w/ a big discount.
Will be mounted on my 25-06 or 6CM most likely so not too much recoil.
Again, thanks everyone for the responses (good and bad) and wish me luck.
Rhett
Yep, it was the first thing I looked at and I wish you well w it. Let us know how you like it.

I hope you have better luck. Every one I've ever looked through was crappy. Hence why I wish I would have listened to others and juts bought a thermal from the start. Maybe they have improved but burn me once that's my fault I just won't buy from them again.

Oh I hear ya. My oldest son has a $7000 + thermal but he's a lot younger than me and still able to hang w/ little sleep. Good friend of mine is on a east Texas timber lease. Lots of pigs. Keeps wanting me to go shoot pigs w/ him. They usually hit the feeders right at dark thirty so shoot one, clean it, fix and eat dinner, and hit the sack by 11:00. Camper has good A/C too. A must for this old man. If I had a ranch and cleaning out yotes and/or pigs and was younger, I would probably make the big investment. As it is, I might go w/ him 3 or 4 times a year to hunt hogs. Feeders are only 100 yds out and he has 4 stands. If it doesn't work, lesson learned and I'll post my apology and the ATN for sale at a good discount 😣

Post if it does work would be even better. It's good to hear from someone who I would trust on how they have come along. To bad the pulsar got discontinued. For $1800 it was simply the best bang for the buck.

Post if it does work would be even better. It's good to hear from someone who I would trust on how they have come along. To bad the pulsar got discontinued. For $1800 it was simply the best bang for the buck.
See my post on the Pulsar C50 Digex $1399 if you did not already
I think its a good bang for the buck.

Anyone using these? Looking at the 4K 3-14 Pro. Hogs out to maybe 200 yds. Will upgrade the illuminator.
Thanks, Rhett
I would highly recommend looking into AGM Global Vision at that price point.

www.agmglobalvision.com

Based in Phoenix with live US support.

I would especially check out the AGM Varmint LRF TS35-640 or the AGM Varmint LRF TS50-640.

Unbelievable resolution and other capabilities with an onboard rangefinder.... WAAAAAYYYYY COOOOLLLL!!

Anyone using these? Looking at the 4K 3-14 Pro. Hogs out to maybe 200 yds. Will upgrade the illuminator.
Thanks, Rhett
I've had one for couple months. It does lots of functions many I don't use.
Battery life was the big selling point for me. When doing 1 shot zero adj leave zoom on minimum, they don't tell you that!