Athlon product returns

Scythe

Ares ETR battery door / cap is refusing to turn.

I'm considering sending it in, the battery might have decided to leak.

Looking for some feedback from those of you that have dealt with their return / repair dept?

There is no RMA or number to reference other than tracking from whomever I ship thru to Athlon. They have no process, just fill out this form and send it insured.
It makes me a little nervous

Same here, I called first and was given instructions how to send it. They called me after receiving it and was told my scope wasn't repairable and also a discontinued model. So they sent me the next model up, a Midas tac!
Super friendly and fast service, I recommend them to anyone that asks me about getting new optics.

Had to send in one for a sticky mag ring, sent it through scheels, athlon shipped it directly back to me.

I sent my scope to Athlon on 1/3 they emailed me on 1/5 that it had been received I was really surprised it only took 2 days to get there.

The UPS store I went to had a few other outbound packages

UPS Packed 1.jpgUPS Packed 2.jpg

Good to hear. They make a good product and stand behind it with good CS. ALL companies will have some issues with QC sometime, it just happens and it's what they do to make it right that counts and looks like they did you right.

Good to hear. They make a good product and stand behind it with good CS. ALL companies will have some issues with QC sometime, it just happens and it's what they do to make it right that counts and looks like they did you right.
This is exactly right. 100% isn't possible, but how a company stands behind and corrects the issues is what matters. I sometimes wonder about those that are unwilling to accept anything less than perfect. I'm sure they themselves do every task flawlessly, repeatedly, always.

Anyone who deals with QC knows that by statistics alone you're going to have some events that fall outside the desired target.

It's here! Really surprised by the super fast shipping.
My wife called me tonight, she said I had a package then she described it so I knew it was my ETR.

I was looking the shipping box over when I got home checking for any signs of rough handling when I see Cronus.
They had me thinking I was given an upgrade. The inner box said Ares ETR and that is what I have. Just caught me off guard with Cronus.

All of this went well for me, I have only good things to say about Athlon as a customer.

While my NF NX8 4-32x50 F1 is lighter the Ares was several hundred cheaper, it has the Xmas tree reticle I wanted and a 56mm Objective.
I need to get these 2 side by side find which one I really like the most