Who makes this product?



I saw a product on the web for mounting your scope. I was similar to a boresighter except it tole you if your scope's crosshair was level.

Does anyone know who makes it?

I know the company also made gun vises.

There is something similar to what you're talking about in Cabelas. Its a plastic piece with a cross hair that sits on your bolt when its open. Hope this helps
Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts