AT WITTS END

I've been using Alliant Power Pro 4000 MR with the 147s and getting very good results. Went up to Hornady book max and then settled on .7 gr less. Only shooting steel out to 600, but for that range the combo has been really good.

I have officially given up on waiting for factory ELD-X ammo for my 6.5's. To be honest, my Cross performs much better with the ELD-M factory rounds as far as SD and ES, 11.4 and 30. Problem now is finding that factory ammo. I'm positive I can obtain even better performance with reloads. Here lies the next hurdle...I have a ton of primers, pills, and brass. But you guessed it...no fricking powder that I'm familiar with. Looking for info on base loads for the 147gr. ELD-M. Obviously the powders that we all have used for decades are not what I'm looking for. Has anyone out there strayed away and found a powder that works. I've had really good luck with Accurate 4350 and the A-tips. Any help would be much appreciated. I have no hair left to pull out.
Best powders I've found for the creed are
Rl-26
Rl-16
Rl-17
H4350

Rl-26 produces crazy velocity followed by rl-17. Rl-16 doesn't quite produce the velocity 17 does but it's way more stable. H4350 I've found has the least velocity potential but it flat out works

Fellas, PLEASE,.. Wake me up, WHEN,.. some RL-16 "shows up" for Sale,.. THANKS in, Advance !
Til' then, I'll SUFFER with, StaBall 65 and the 147 ELD-M's