Arkansas bear guide suggestions

rickdavis81

Thinking about booking a black bear guided hunt. Can do either archery, muzzle loader or break out the ol 45-70. Any suggested guides in Arkansas? I'd be willing to travel to other states to. Preferably not a points draw but an otc. I always take the wife and step kids on local and guided hunts but figure it's about time I get out and do something for myself.

You're probably not going to get any answers on black bear guides in Arkansas. Now if you wanted to duck hunt you'd get plenty to choose from. I'm from Arkansas originally, and 90% of my family still lives there. There are bears in places where 20 years ago it was unheard of. I know the majority of bears killed, are taken while people are deer hunting. You may do some research for deer guides in the NW part of the state and ask them, or in the Ouachita Mountains area, maybe they would know. Good luck on your search.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.