AR 308 Hunting Loads

Watching this thread with interest as I just purchased dies for my 18" LaRue PredatAR. It's shoots Remington, Federal and Hornady factory 150s and 165s into <1". I've got Varget/748 and 150 and 165 SGKs, Interlocks, SSTs, BTs and Accubonds to experiment with. I'm assuming I'll end up wanting to crimp these so I suspect the Interlocks will likely get the nod. 150 blue box Federals have provided as expected performance in the 200-275yd range on whitetails. Because my shots are limited on my place to 363yds, I'm not sure I'll see the benefits of 165s. I'd love to find a super accurate load…but it already shoots well enough for my ranges. I'd welcome any suggestions.

I am going to be doing break-in on my Ruger SFAR with Hornady 150 grain SSTs. I will do a little testing in there for groups to see if anything magic happens for a deer cartridge, but my go to round right now is a 165 grain Accubond.

Anyone care to share hunting loads you use in an AR-10 chambered in 308? AR brand, barrel length, bullet, brass, primer, powder, COAL, velocity, groups? If you have SD and ES and pics, share that too.

Just interested and a starting point to play around.

Thanks.
Savage MSR-10
16" barrel
168 grain Barnes ttsx
Starline brass
Federal 210 primer
40 gr AR-Comp powder
2.790" COAL
2500 FPS
1/3 moa groups

Well, my SAFR does not like my my 168 grain Accubonds or my 129 TTSX loads that my other rifles love. For box ammo, it loves the Norma 150 grain Whitetail. So, maybe 150 grain is the sweet spot. I still have several boxes to break-in, but I am going to load some of the 150 SSTs this week with Varget to see how it likes it.