Anyone using a Witt Machine Brake ?

Sir, thats the problem. They sent no instructions, and their instructions page is down. Can you post the instructions for everyone else?
That could be problematic! I believe I ran across one of my boxes last week, with the instructions, but it's at my shop. So when I relocate it, I'l post it up?

Quick instruction from memory:
1. Clean about 1.5" of the outer barrel surface
2. Using a calipers, measure the barrel at the muzzle and from 1" away from the muzzle

Install:
1. Clean muzzle end/area of barrel
2. Degrease all brake components
3. Apply a healthy amount of Blue Loctite on barrel
4. Put brake on using a twisting back and forth motion
5. Apply a drop to each hex screw and tighten equally ( I don't recall the inch/lbs though) edit:14-15 in/lbs
6. Let Loctite set
7. Shoot

Last edited:
Here it is.

Here it is.
Thats the measurement instructions. We need the installation stuff, but thank you for posting it.

Installed the Witt on my Sendero 7mm STW.

Can't wait to shoot it.

Attachments

• 3B19091E-C734-4725-B4DE-034DFC79E976.jpeg
    3B19091E-C734-4725-B4DE-034DFC79E976.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
I took several measurements with my digital calipers. I noticed it slid on semi easily when installing. Is this to be expected? Don't want it to fly off lol. I applied to blue loctite to the barrel and screws.

I took several measurements with my digital calipers. I noticed it slid on semi easily when installing. Is this to be expected? Don't want it to fly off lol. I applied to blue loctite to the barrel and screws.
Yes, mine took several turns of a screw to stop it from moving.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.