• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anyone sell to Numrich's?

Tarheelpwr

Thinking about unloading a Savage 116 DBM Tupperware stock, scope rings/base, SS bolt handle, lug, and other parts from a semi custom I'm doing. Numrich's would be the easiest, but I was wondering what kind of prices they pay? Based on what they charge, I would think pretty decent.

Chris

One of my partners wanted to sell them, but they would only pay $10.00 on the dollar. That was about 5 years ago though.

Duck

What type of bolt handle do you have? I need a Tactical or large BT style and a barrel lug for a small shank,non oem and I could use a stainless/blue barrel nut as well. PM me if you have these things and more. Thanks,Jim

What type of bolt handle do you have? I need a Tactical or large BT style and a barrel lug for a small shank,non oem and I could use a stainless/blue barrel nut as well. PM me if you have these things and more. Thanks,Jim

Nah, sorry Jim. Everything I have is what comes on a stock 116 TH XP. I upgraded most of the factory items.

Only thing MIGHT be the nut. I'm 99% my smith just uses the provided nut and trues it. If he swaps it out, I'll let you know.