• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Does anyone have a youth rifle they'd like to sell?

95huskers

I am looking for a rifle for my boy that will just be getting into hunting. I would love to find a 6.5 creed with a shorter LOP that is able to be adjusted to a longer LOP for future use. .243 would also be a consideration. Let me know if you have something. I'm wide open to ideas, varying from an inexpensive factory rifle to starting a new build.

I have a youth stock for a Rem 700 SA. You could buy him any caliber (Short action) in a 700 and let him shoot this stock until he out grows it. That is what I dod with my girls. I had a heavy barrel .243. Zero recoil, accurate and deadly on deer sized game. I can put my hands on the stock and send you a picture if you are interested. Stock would be $65 shipped.

Bought my wife a Savage model 16 light weight Hunter then ordered a youth stock directly from Savage for 100 bucks . I didn't know at the time reminRemihad gone down in price or I would have gone that way. The Walmart here closes out 700's at the end of the year and for $379 you can get a gun/scope package in the youth model . Pretty sure they still have a 243 . They also had it in 308 and 7-08.

I have a 7/08 Winchester in a youth stock, barrel is a Spencer that he chambered for me, 150 rounds or so fired.