Anyone own a 223 Tika T3 Varmint?

Loyal2no1

If any T3 Varmint 223 (with the heavy barrel) owners can tell me if the stock cheek cimb/riser is adjustable I'd really appreciate it as I'm unable to visit a gunshop at present due to my location.
Cheers!

Attachments

• unnamed (56).jpg
    unnamed (56).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 132
I don't own one; still kicking myself for not grabbing a new Super Varmint .22-250 on closeout for $599 a few years ago. I'm thinking the SV's have an adjustable cheek piece, but the blued and stainless "regular" varmints do not. Not sure if there are any Super Vamints imported anymore. Might try www.jaquas.com or EuroOptic, both big Tikka dealers.

The cheekpiece on the Varmint model is not adjustable. I'd sure like to figure out a way to modify it to make it adjustable.

I don't think you would have to sand it down. On mine it looks like the cheek riser is fastened to the normal T3 stock. If I knew how it was attached I could remove it and figure out a way to make the height variable.

Okay. So it's a separate piece of plastic that's somehow attached to the stock as opposed to being one piece mold?

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.