• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED anyone interested in a BRAND NEW IN BOX SAVAGE LRH 2506?

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelhunter

1-631-579-2323
johnny

gun never touched
the cost is exactly what I paid...................

This is probably the most vague post I have seen.... How about a little more info some pics and a price might be helpful also.
I'm not trying to be a smart a** .... Just making a suggestion because I might be interested

gentlemen, friends and detractors. I apologize but I fail to understand what could possibly be unclear or vague about my post less the price.
in an effort to help the gun will cost you shipped $900.
it was a gift and unbeknownst to the giver I had gotten a custom
so it has never been opened other than signed in to the ffl.
I beg you, if you want to see what it looks like go to savage LRH mod 111 2506 and see,IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME GUN INCLUDING TRHE PLASTIC ,BOX PROPAGANDA AND ANYTHING
TO KINDLY REITERATE IT IS BRAND NEW IN BOX
THERE IS NOTHING DIFFERENT SPECIAL OR LACKING IN MINE THAN YOU WOULD GET FROM ANY STORE FRIEND DISTRIBUTOR ETC.
thank you
Johnny

Historically rude sellers dont sell very much... I wont buy anything sight unseen and neither will most other people. When I go to the store and buy bread I still look to make sure its not smashed even though I have literally bought hundreds of loaves of bread...When I buy a new gun.. a new factory gun I look it over and make sure it is as expected... maybe put yourself in the shoes of a perspective buyer and you will get a better reaction. One guy said he was interested and ask for pics... sounds like you may of had it sold if you had simply snapped a pic or 2 but I would imagine that guy have moved along.. I know I would

I would much rather buy a brand new anything from a local shop than from some guy in New York who can't take two minutes to take some half decent photos and post them, but that is just me. Buying from a private seller sight unseen is always a bit of a gamble but many times works out if you are getting a little bit of a discount and don't mind the risk. (the item may not be as advertised or may never come at all).
I have not been burned yet but I always check to be sure the price is fair. There are several auction sites online and Buds Gun Shop as well to check the price. I have seen Savage LRHs go for much less online.
Have a good day.

tikka mike,seal sniper and everyone else who seems to have so much time to comment on my rather direct and simple approach.

i don't think i was rude when i subscribed to your raffle the day you posted it in an effort to help your fire rescue team. it.
as far as the sentiments that i am rude go, i strongly feel i am being me: direct and to the point and as brutally factual as possible.
I apologize if my use of brevity has come off any other way.
i have had numerous dealings on here and have had each and every one go well.
i apologize if i do not suffer endless baseless questions gladly.
i will keep the gun and enjoy the absolute impotent flaming i am going to get by this response. may all of you be well
johnny,
Johnny Cassisi
1-631-579-2323

I don't think anyone is out to get you or attack you for responding. I just think you would have better luck by "apealing to the buyer" a little better. I have sold quite a few items here and other places and when the customer asks for pics they should get them otherwise they will probably go elsewhere. No doubt you have had good dealings on here and have a good reputation as far as I know but I truly think you are selling yourself short by not humoring those who ask for pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.