Anybody Try Prvi Partizian Components?

Does anyone have any feedback on their bullets? I was looking at their 7mm 150 BTHP for my 7mm-08 but I can't find the BC or much info on it.

I just picked up some new 7mm08 PPU brass from Grafs and just started working it. the primer pockets on this brass are deep! The uniformer doesn't quite make the bottom. It barely shines the OD of the pocket at the bottom... doesn't touch 95% of the pocket base. I haven't worked with the flash hole just yet. Be curious to see what that is like. The annealing is very light, almost no discoloration at the neck. As with all my new brass it will be FL sized, mandrel ID sized and trimmed if needed before I shoot any of it. That reminds me, need to order a 7mm08 trimmer 😊
Glad to hear it's decent brass.

@BFD Guns I feel like we were just "supportering" this stuff on another unrelated thread haha.

Their brass is great, especially for how cheap it is. Obviously not lapua, adg, Norma, or Peterson, but cheaper than Remington, Winchester, federal, or hornady AND BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM! in my opinion anyway. Not as roomy as Winchester an maybe not as tough case head, but way more consistent and less brittle necks.

@BFD Guns I feel like we were just "supportering" this stuff on another unrelated thread haha.

Their brass is great, especially for how cheap it is. Obviously not lapua, adg, Norma, or Peterson, but cheaper than Remington, Winchester, federal, or hornady AND BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM! in my opinion anyway. Not as roomy as Winchester an maybe not as tough case head, but way more consistent and less brittle necks.
Yeah, I discovered PPU back in 2005 with Wolf Gold loaded ammo I bought, 308 WIN. I also discovered Wolf is just a distributor and not a maker of the ammo. They are like a broker/importer or something. Read all kinds of info that Privi Partisan is a premier ammo maker across the pond. I am still loading and shooting the same brass from that 1200rnd lot I bought all the way back then. I went on to try the 9.3X62 brass and totally happy with it. 300WM bought 2019. I'm printing 1/4 MOA groups in my 1 mile rig. Biggest diamond in the ruff in the component industry evar!

I have reloaded a few different cartridges made by them. Some of the brass is brittle, the necks oddly feather edged and not easily reworked. Works just maybe don't load it hot.