Prvi Partizian 30-06 Brass?

Muddyboots

Prvi Partizian Brass 30-06 Springfield: anybody have experienced with this brass for long term use? Overall quality? Primer pockets? You know the usual questions. I can make a trade for some new brass and is it worth it?

Loaded some in 25-06, basic cartridge prep found flash-hole reaming & chamfering was needed badly, case trimming found some inconsistent necks not square. WLR primers hard to seat, primer pocket reamer didn't help so I chamfered the pocket edges a bit and that helped a lot. Second time loading used only neck sizing die, very good results, almost no trimming required. So far, so good....

I have 25-06 once fired factory and 270win and 6.5x55 (new). I have not used any of it but it seems quality enough.
I have read reviews that go both ways

Only use was in a 7mm mag. I was not getting velocities compared to book stats. Seemed to pressure up fast. Expansion just above the belt was more than I could get it sized back. Tried it as it was all that was available. Would just not be able to use the top end loads. Only cartridge so take it for what it's worth.