PRVI PARTIZAN BULLETS

yup...I shoot the 22 cal. 75 gr hpbt in my ar... shoots as well or better than the hornady and busts rocks well to 1/4 mile or so... kinda fun to go for a walk and go whacking rocks with a rifle at times out deer scouting...

just bought 500 of the 69 gr priv. pills to re-stock a couple months back... haven't gotten them shooting yet but they look fine... prolly not quite berger consistency but they are a popularly priced pill...

They shoot fine. Good brass too

We use them as their good ammo, and the brass reloads well........... Good cheap ammo....
From what I understand they have been around for years. They were sold as Highland in Australia some years back.

As ll I have heard is this affordable ammo shoots fine for factory ammo and Is decent brass..

Been reloading for years but can't speak much to brass quality, to date nothing has been proven to be crap but not enough experience yet with premium brands.

I have no experience with the components, but my PPU .308 ammo with 150 grain bullets is just meh. It's accurate enough to kill deer inside of a couple hundred yards, but I wouldn't want to stretch it out. 2.88" was the best 10 shot group I could pull out of it @ 110 Y yds. Hornady American Whitetail does a lot better for 10 shots staying right at 2" or 1.74 MOA at the same dustance. I don't think at 2600 fps out of an 18" .308 is going to exceed the capability of most bullets.