Any recommended gun safes? Liberty Revere 72 vs Cannon Wide Body 64??

My big safe is a Liberty Centurion and weighs close to 700 pounds empty.Besides guns we keep house papers,credit cards and important papers.
There are several lines of Liberty and if you pay more than you mentioned Liberty is a great safe.
My brother went with Browning and never looked back.More fire protection,more bars and do bolt it down.
Check out utube videos on cracking a gun safe.As Dr Vette said thieves tip the safe on it's side to crack it.
When I got mine the top safe was Fort Knoxx and the most expensive.
My other safe was a cheaper safe and would keep good folks out but a thief would get in the ammo safe but they still would have to get past me.
Just my thoughts

My big safe is a Liberty Centurion and weighs close to 700 pounds empty.Besides guns we keep house papers,credit cards and important papers.
There are several lines of Liberty and if you pay more than you mentioned Liberty is a great safe.
My brother went with Browning and never looked back.More fire protection,more bars and do bolt it down.
Check out utube videos on cracking a gun safe.As Dr Vette said thieves tip the safe on it's side to crack it.
When I got mine the top safe was Fort Knoxx and the most expensive.
My other safe was a cheaper safe and would keep good folks out but a thief would get in the ammo safe but they still would have to get past me.
Just my thoughts
I also have a Fort Knox it ways 1100 lbs moved it twice my back still hurts David

I also have a Fort Knox it ways 1100 lbs moved it twice my back still hurts David
There are some interesting tricks to moving one of these without hurting yourself.
The safe company showed me them when they moved my 1500 pound safe into my old house, then out of my old house and into the new one.
FYI we pretty much built a lot of the new house around the safe due to its weight.

There are some interesting tricks to moving one of these without hurting yourself.
The safe company showed me them when they moved my 1500 pound safe into my old house, then out of my old house and into the new one.
FYI we pretty much built a lot of the new house around the safe due to its weight.
I definitely don't know the tricks my son talked a couple of his friends in to helping they told him not again even after I paid them. David

I moved one safe in to the basement via a bulk head when I was younger. Just me and a buddy. It wasn't terrible, but it was also a smaller 26 gun safe and the basement was unfinished, so it didn't take finesse.

The newest one was delivered by professionals who do this all day. They had the power dolly and all the tools necessary to slide it around, protect the stairs, and even the lawn. Great job and well worth the money. Not a scratch to the safe or my finished basement.

IMO, even the best safes when going through a house fire will not protect your guns and valuables. Buy a safe that thieves can't get in, and spend money on fire prevention or sprinkler system.
FYI. Banks have the best vaults that money can buy. AND, they double up on the sprinkler system around them.

I would suggest investigating safes from Steelwater ... I am very impressed with mine.

I like the Cannon ones they sell at Tractor Supply. Best bang for the buck. I'm not hung up on specs though. I've had the biggest one they make for 15 years and no issues.

Liberty or champion. I think they are brothers and one started champion. Can't complain other than I have to have them moved or sell them with the house