• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED any motor heads out there or know any

harfman99

Hello

I have a professionally built 383 stroker 442horse 455lbs torque It is 100% complete. Can be seen on craigslist.com south dakota, auto parts, 383 stroker. I bought this motor just after returning from Iraq in 2005 and never put it in my project car at the time. I was going to have two hobies but found i didn"t have time for fast cars. I hope there is someone out there that is willing to buy it.This garage ornament needs to find a good home.

thanks
Chris Harford

asking 2500

I've got a 99 Tahoe this might make a good home in.

I live in Sturgis, but am in Iraq at the moment. How much camshaft did you throw at it? I still want to retain my stock fuel injection and 99 Chevy's didn't yet have the tunability of the new LS based engines and injection systems. What's the CR?

That could be a great little motor for this truck since I have 31's on it. Torque is certainly a bit weak right now. I've debated on just sticking a magnuson on it. that's what I did to my GTO and it really woke that up.

We'll see come fall. If you still have it give me a jingle now and then to remind me.

Cheers,

Chad

Hey how are things going over there? Is it starting to cool down yet or still hot as hell? The cam is fair idle so it doesn't lope too bad. It is ground for top end with peak horse at 5500. This motor would be tough to put in that tahoe being it is a pre fuel injection block but not saying it couldn't be done.

did you try racingjunk.com ? when I quit drag racing a few years back I sold some stuff on there . it was free listings , they took % of selling price . Jim