• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Any hunting book collectors out there?

Cherokee

I have recently acquired a large collection of collectible hunting books from an estate auction. I will be keeping some of them but selling about 40 books.

Most are the Amwell series and are signed, limited editions in leather covers with dust jackets....and most are in like new condition.

Many are Africa related titles as he was a big safari hunter but western, Canadian and Alaska subjects are included as well. Even a few duck and other bird hunting books.

These books range in retail value from $50 to over $1,000 and include famous authors such as Selous, Rickhoff, Underwood, Batten, O'Conner, etc.

I will sell these books as a collection for about 25% off retail value or individual titles at 15% under retail. No sales tax!!!!

This is a awesome opportunity for anyone wishing to start or add to a hunting/shooting book library. These books make great Christmas presents also!

Pm me for list of titles or specific authors.....these will go fast as I am posting them on other places.....

I might even consider some trades on hunting weight long range custom gun...