Any issues bedding & free floating a Vanguard?

Same here. Most of mine are bedded and free-floated.
Having said that, I would not waste time with a factory plastic stock, as it's a bear trying to get epoxy to stick to that plastic. Mine are in B&C stocks or Boyd's laminates. If you really rough up around the recoil lug inside the stock you could bed that, but when I've tried it, the epoxy eventually still lets loose. I would not waste time trying to skim bed the whole thing.

I had 2 series 1 vanguards. With handloads both shot .75 moa or smaller without bedding in factory stocks. I did end up doing triggers in them both over time, but no mods besides that. If the gun shoots well I don't think I would worry about the bedding unless it is an aftermarket stock. Maybe float it if you want or are having consistency issues.

I have free floated and bedded around 8 Vanguards and all of them were much better shooters after the work.
I hope so because mine shot like crap past 100 yards or so. It is now in a glass bedded Boyd's stock but I have not gotten a chance to take it out yet. 6.5x300 Weatherby. 🤞

Same here. Most of mine are bedded and free-floated.
Having said that, I would not waste time with a factory plastic stock, as it's a bear trying to get epoxy to stick to that plastic. Mine are in B&C stocks or Boyd's laminates. If you really rough up around the recoil lug inside the stock you could bed that, but when I've tried it, the epoxy eventually still lets loose. I would not waste time trying to skim bed the whole thing.
I had the same experience on the plastic stocks, not worth the time or the effort IMO.