Any Information (or speculation or rumors) on the Sig Kilo 2400? - NOW TAKING ORDERS

ssssnake529

Anyone have any information on the release date or pricing of the new Sig Kilo 2400 rangefinder?

I've got a Vectronix PLRF15, which is terrific for ranging, but I'm looking for something that will incorporate ballistics software into the rangefinder. The Sig Kilo 2400 looks like it might be a good option. I'd like to compare it with the G7 BR2 before I make a decision.

There has been surprisingly little information on the internet about pricing or release dates for the Sig Kilo 2400.

Anyone here have any insights?

The Sig Sauer KILO 2400 Rangefinder is now available to Pre-Order at the Long Range Hunting Store - HERE!

I will have a KILO 2400 to test and evaluate soon. In the mean time I have done a ton of research and spoken to several of the key people involved in bringing the KILO 2400 to market.

Here are some of the keys to why the KILO 2400 is now the fastest and most accurate system on the market to range an animal and get an extremely accurate ballistic solution and wind call:

• Small size - same size as KILO 2000. Similar to archery rangefinders.
  • Very fast and accurate rangefinder with a more powerful laser and small circular beam.
  • Very fast scan mode.
  • Ballistic profiles are entered and managed on phone or tablet using an excellent ballistic app and then synced to the rangefinder via blue tooth - no button pushing on the unit.
  • In addition to reading Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Density Altitude and Inclination the KILO 2400 also takes a compass reading allowing for the ballistic solution to include Spin Drift, Coriolis Effect and Aerodynamic Jump.
  • You can enter a standard wind to solve for (example 10 mph, 90 degrees) or you can use the app to enter the exact wind speed and direction and sync it to the unit. Or use the included windmeter which plugs into your phone or tablet.

Last edited:
The rangefinder does not have the threaded hole built in but it comes with this tripod mount.

2400-mount.jpg

What ballistic app is it using? Will it work on any phone? How does it stack up against the applied ballistic app? Will it work if your phone does not get service?

It uses an Applied Ballistics app. No need for phone reception once you've loaded the app onto your phone.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.