Any Information (or speculation or rumors) on the Sig Kilo 2400? - NOW TAKING ORDERS

Are they working on a bluetooth wind meter or one with a lightning connector? Iphone 7 doesn't have a headphone jack.

Bluetooth, especially on mobile devices, is limited to 1 connection at a time. The Kilo 2400 must be connected at the time you use the wind meter to update atmospherics. So you will not be able to Bluetooth a wind meter and the Kilo at the same time like you would need to due to the 1 device limitation.

Bluetooth, especially on mobile devices, is limited to 1 connection at a time. The Kilo 2400 must be connected at the time you use the wind meter to update atmospherics. So you will not be able to Bluetooth a wind meter and the Kilo at the same time like you would need to due to the 1 device limitation.

Sounds like we would need to keep an older iphone around or get a lightning to headphone jack adapter. Hopefully a wind meter will become available that uses a lightning connector for those of us using the latest phones.

Sounds like we would need to keep an older iphone around or get a lightning to headphone jack adapter. Hopefully a wind meter will become available that uses a lightning connector for those of us using the latest phones.

It is my understanding the new iPhones come with the dongle so you can still use the headphone input.

I do have bad eyesight but wear contacts. i find it sometimes odd/difficult to range a deer at the distances some companies say there rangefinders work to.
these are the specs of the kilo24, you'd think as the performance and yardage went further the magnification would also? I mean 7x?

Lens – 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflective coating.
Performance – Deer (1400 Yards)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.