Any Ideas For Fox Calling Videos?

iSnipe

Has anyone got any good recommendations for a fox calling video? Most I see are for coyote.

Winter Magic advertises it has some fox. Anyone watch this one?

How about the one from Sweden, the Lockjakt Fox Calling DVD. I sent a message to a dealer asking about it and he said "It's interesting to watch how people from other countries do it". I wasn't sold on it at all with that reply. Anyone watch this? If so what did you think of it? He also said it's over an hour long. I didn't like that response as well. What does that mean? 1 hour and 3 minutes? 1 hour and 45 minutes? I'd bet it's a hair over 1 hour, but nothing more by his response. LOL!

Most of my areas are heavy with brush and light on the open areas. I guess where I set up, the longest shot would be a 100 yards.

If you have a suggestion for a good video or two about fox calling, that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

iSnipe
icon14.gif

ISnipe.

Have you looked at "Whistling with Foxes" it's from Oz by a chap called Andrea Georgescou (sp?) it's not bad at all and shows him calling foxes in to point blank. Or you could try "The Warrener" videos from this side of the Pond, He's a bit "country rough" and has a certain reputation over here but you may care to look anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.