Any feedback on Tacticool Ammo? I have trouble believing the Prices!!

Dooner

I was searching for sources of 300 PRC ammo. I came across Tacticool, who claim they can sell you Hornady 300 PRC 212 Gr. Precision hunter for $1.00 a round; 500 rounds for $500.00! This is ~1/4 the best price I have seen advertised. Below is a chat I had with them:

Q- I'm looking for 300 PRC ammunition, not components. I have questions that your product ID: 4060 can sell 500 rounds of Hornady Precision Hunter for $500.00. Is this just the brass, instead of loaded ammunition?
A- It is loaded ammo?

Q- was it manufactured in a Hornady factory?
A-Yes sir

Q-How many rounds for $500.00?
A-500 rounds

Have any of you had dealings with this outfit? Thoughts?

Good Question! I see they take Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, and,... a big 15% discount for bitcoin!! So,.. nothing that gives the buyer any recourse. Yup, definitely a scam.
"If it seems too good to be true it probably is". Grampa.

All these ammo scam operations seem to use the same payment options so if you see them come up so should the hackles on the back of your neck.

This is a tongue in cheek analysis, so don't get excited.
It is an eye-catching website. No misspellings, great graphics and it has been around (according to the BBB complaints) since May 2021 and still doing business.
Let's see 11 BBB complaints @ about $600/complaint equals $6,600 and that doesn't include the folks who didn't complain to the BBB. Makes one almost want to start a website of their own. LOL

I almost got into a problems and was enlighten here. I was able to cancel my order a couple a years back or so. I don't do that anymore. I stay with name brand store on the net. The only problem there is they seem to be out of stock on several items.