Any classes in the spring in the Southeast US?

ShawnO

Are there any long range shooting classes in the spring in the Southeastern US? I'd like to have training and time to practice a lot before hunting season starts.

I'd be glad to help you any way I can! We offer a lot here with everything from square KD ranges to wide open UKD ranges perfect for hunting.

On-site lodging available and lunch provided by Manners Stocks.

Precision Hunting rifles and ammo available if interested as well.

Please let me know I can help in any way. We would love to have you out.

[email protected]

Try K&M Precision in Finger, TN. Excellent instructors, top of the line range. Several courses to choose and on sight accommodations. Shannon Kay is a great guy to work with along with all the other instructors.

K&M Precision Rifle Training
I have taken a couple of classes at K&M to help me start down the long-range rifle world. World class facility!

4 spots left for our class at Arena Training Facility. They have been going fast and should sell out soon. If any one is interested we'd be glad to have you!

Also, lodging, rifles, and ammo available if you're interested. Feel free to reach out with any questions

Are there any long range shooting classes in the spring in the Southeastern US? I'd like to have training and time to practice a lot before hunting season starts.
Our class at Arena has not only sold out but overbooked now. I figured I would reach out as we're scheduling some more dates and courses. Is there anything here y'all would be interested in doing with a specific focus? I'm bouncing back between Basic PR, LR Hunting, PRS, and ELR. I'd love to do more with a focus on LR Hunting.

Our class at Arena has not only sold out but overbooked now. I figured I would reach out as we're scheduling some more dates and courses. Is there anything here y'all would be interested in doing with a specific focus? I'm bouncing back between Basic PR, LR Hunting, PRS, and ELR. I'd love to do more with a focus on LR Hunting.
Do you ever do any classes in LA?

Try K&M Precision in Finger, TN. Excellent instructors, top of the line range. Several courses to choose and on sight accommodations. Shannon Kay is a great guy to work with along with all the other instructors.

K&M Precision Rifle Training
This is a great range and they stay busy. I can hear gun fire from my farm just down the road while I'm in my favorite deer stand.

Recent Posts