Any classes in the spring in the Southeast US?

Hey guys, the last class filled up so fast we're adding a new one in may! Arena training facility is an amazing facility with 2500 acres and steel out to 2500 yards. We will go over most all fundamentals of long range shooting and marksmanship.

Gear setup
Ballistics
Theory
Fundaments of marksmanship
Application of everything to succeed in the field.

Hit me up if you have any questions
[email protected]

Update to those interested. We're finishing up a new facility in Central, Ms called Big River Ballistics. We do several style of classes for reasonable rates and we include nice lodging and kitchen for clients. We can do 1250 with ease and 1150 right off your rooms!

If anyone is interested please reach out:
[email protected]

Try the other classes on here then check us out at Barbour Creek

Review from a level 1 and level 2 student

Good afternoon, James:

Thank you for the time and attention given to me and the other attendees of the most recent Level 1 & 2 at Barbour Creek Shooting School.

Having attended five other branded long range shooting schools over the last 4 years, I put your content and attention to detail as the best learning and live fire shooting experience for anyone looking for a quality instructional environment.

Your method of reading the wind and being able to teach anyone - regardless of experience / shooting expertise - how to arrive a gradient of 1/4 minute wind calls out past 1000 yards is unmatched anywhere else in long-range shooting experiences.

Having spent four days learning your approach in the classroom, then being able to duplicate it on the square range or using life size animal targets with life sized reactive vitals is a learning / practice experience no other school matches here in North America.

We had a wide range of individual capabilities in the four-day experience and each participant came away with confidence as well as a solid repeatable method on how to improve on first round ethical hits on target at any hunting distance.

I will recommend the experience you offer to anyone seeking how to shoot better at longer distances....any distance.

Many thanks and I look forward to attending your schools again soon,

Jim E
Las Vages, NV

Attachments

• IMG_0389.jpeg
    IMG_0389.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 12