Any Cabela's employees here?

diderr

I got an employee discount coupon in the mail, and am wondering what type of discounts I can get with it. Specifically on Nightforce or Vortex optics.
Thanks.

What if you went online and added something to your cart and then applied the coupon and just see what the price is without actually checking out and buying it?

What if you went online and added something to your cart and then applied the coupon and just see what the price is without actually checking out and buying it?

Sounds good, but the coupon is only good for in-store purchases. Not exactly a code you can enter. It's a bar code to be scanned at the register.

Well you can send it to me and I will run over to Cabelas and tell you how much I saved????? haha

I bought a Nightforce ATACR with the employee discount, and it was 10%. My understanding is the discount varies by product and may be more on actual Cabela's brand products.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.