Another Idaho Boy

elkaholic

I've been on the forum now for a couple of years or more but haven't really introduced myself. I'm an X-Yooper, if anybody knows what that is:D. I've lived in the Coeur d' Alene area since 1975 and moved here because I dreamed of hunting elk in the rockies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. (hence Elkaholic) I own a forestry consulting business and spend a lot of time in the NW mountain states. I love anything to do with hunting, shooting and Gods creation in general. Some of you know that I also manufacture my own bullets and get a lot of satisfaction in using them for long range hunting. I have REALLY enjoyed this forum, have learned a lot from the many knowledgeable folks, and made a few new friends. Thanks guys!........Rich

Welcome to LongRangeHunting Rich. Although it's kinda after the fact. I recognized the user name and thought at first it was odd that the post was in the members intro area but now I understand.

Glad you joined us.......way back when. :)

You wouldn't happen to have a big, gaudy "Elkaholic" sticker on your back window, would you?:D Gotta ask, what's an X-Yooper? -- Don

No elk sticker but I have seen one around! A Yooper is someone who lives in the "upper" penninsula of Michigan as opposed to the lower peninsula. Kind of like North and South Id., two different states. No offense Roy:D:D

Elkaholic, I've got family 60 miles north of you...beautiful country out there. When I was a young man I nearly bagged it and moved to Couer d' Alene with my fiance I think that part of the world has that effect on people.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.