Anonymous users

4ked Horn

Hey every one. So what do you think of the new look? I love it.

I'm sure that many of you know this but for those who don't I wanted to mention that you can set your prefferences up so others can see that you are on line and still keep private what topic you are looking at or replying to.

Click on "My Home at the top of the screen and then scroll to the bottom of your home page. Select the "personal information" edit and scroll down again. Near the bottom of the page you can select to have others see you on line and then select if you want to let them know where you are or not.

I just clicked on "Who's online" at the top of the screen and saw 6 or 7 members names listed but I saw about 30 or more "Anons" on line.

Having others see you on line is nice in case they want to send you a private message with a quick question or comment.

It also adds to the feeling of us being a comunity as opposed to just a bunch of strangers in the same forum.

But thats just me. Do what you like of course but give it some consideration.

Oh, and enjoy the new features.

Thanks Len, it was a good move. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.