AMP Mark II Annealer Review

And, get the amp mate while you're at it. Just did 1500 pieces of Dasher, 900 pieces of 6.5 Creedmoor and 600 of 300 PRC this week.

This is why my wife does not like me on LRH forum. The carrot dangling is hard to resist. I'm feeling weak and almost pushed the order button.🤑

X1000

Do It Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Since I don't want to get labeled a fan-boy for saying how good it is, I'll let it at: It's no less consistent than any other way, it's no harder than any other way, it's no slower than any other way, it's no worse than any other way, pretty much the only down side is the initial cost.

But honestly the cost is less than half or what I've paid for rifles and scopes, and about on par with press, scales, etc. If I'm on the backside of $5k in guide fees, a tag draw, $3k in transpo, hauling a $10k rifle/scope combo up a hill, with my behind softly encased in the finest Gucci-flage silk undies then I'm for darn sure not going cheap out on any part of loading the bullet that reaches out and fills the tag, and this machine flat works..

And, get the amp mate while you're at it. Just did 1500 pieces of Dasher, 900 pieces of 6.5 Creedmoor and 600 of 300 PRC this week.
Which case feeder are you using with it?

Last edited:
X1000

Do It Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Since I don't want to get labeled a fan-boy for saying how good it is, I'll let it at: It's no less consistent than any other way, it's no harder than any other way, it's no slower than any other way, it's no worse than any other way, pretty much the only down side is the initial cost.

But honestly the cost is less than half or what I've paid for rifles and scopes, and about on par with press, scales, etc. If I'm on the backside of $5k in guide fees, a tag draw, $3k in transpo, hauling a $10k rifle/scope combo up a hill, with my behind softly encased in the finest Gucci-flage silk undies then I'm for darn sure not going cheap out on any part of loading the bullet that reaches out and fills the tag, and this machine flat works..

Which case feeder are you using with it?
Well said.

Recent Posts