Ammo storage case for 338 Edge+P

TA1911A1

Just wondering what you guys are using for a ammo storage case for the 338 Edge+P? It appears that the MTM H-50-XL-24 barely fits, but its the largest one they make. I appreciate any advice you might have before I go an order the wrong case.

TA

Just wondering what you guys are using for a ammo storage case for the 338 Edge+P? It appears that the MTM H-50-XL-24 barely fits, but its the largest one they make. I appreciate any advice you might have before I go an order the wrong case.

TA

I use the mag r-100 series for all of my storage needs. 338 Edge fits nose down no problem.
The H-50 mag is what you need. The XL is for rounds like 338 Lapua, 416 Rigby and 505 Gibbs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
gun)

I like the Berry's 50 rd ammo boxes. They have one designed around the 300 RUM that works great for anything up to about 3.800". I use them for my 338-378 and they're perfect for everything but the super long 300 grain Bergers (3.900"). I use the MTM 50 XL for those and also for my Cheytac loads that are just over 4" OAL.

I don't have the chambering that you're talking about so I don't know if they make one that will fit it, but I use Frankford Arsenal ammo boxes to store my ammo. They're cheap and they last pretty good from my experiences.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.