America Taken over by TicTok, Liberals, Hamas

i HAVE A LOT TO SAY FROM TH SISXTIES. and hoe service women and men were treated, (I was one)
There are protests and then there are organized disruption agonist our Country.
When someone rips the American Flag down and burns it in OUR country and no one does anything.
WELL don't do that in front of me. You won't be leaving under you jig power, I can assure you of that

There is a BIG CIVAL WAR BREWING. but not between the far left government, and the far right.
It will be internally with college kids attacking ALL OUR INFURSTRUCTURE.+ The United States China and Russia
ALL have been saying to get the war starter is to get a country to have an CIVAL WAL> then they can jut pick up the pieces!!!!!!!! Our kids that we raised

Collage environmentalists that have been indoctrinated are already on the fence to shut down major OIL GAS COAL supply lines. The Biden Admin already knows this and wants it to happen so they can push their GREEN Agenda,

The USA is so in the DARK and when it happens they will mostly be Lemings,

If you have a MIND and can actually look at ALL the NEWS Stations to see what is going on in the world and start connecting the dots toy would see what is the future of the USA,
You would have to be an idiot if you cant see that the Stocks are going off the edge.
You are absolutely correct, this has been going step by step.
The plan that is being used is aCIA color revolution, same one they have used over and over again in other countries for decades.

i HAVE A LOT TO SAY FROM TH SISXTIES. and hoe service women and men were treated, (I was one)
There are protests and then there are organized disruption agonist our Country.
When someone rips the American Flag down and burns it in OUR country and no one does anything.
WELL don't do that in front of me. You won't be leaving under you jig power, I can assure you of that

There is a BIG CIVAL WAR BREWING. but not between the far left government, and the far right.
It will be internally with college kids attacking ALL OUR INFURSTRUCTURE.+ The United States China and Russia
ALL have been saying to get the war starter is to get a country to have an CIVAL WAL> then they can jut pick up the pieces!!!!!!!! Our kids that we raised

Collage environmentalists that have been indoctrinated are already on the fence to shut down major OIL GAS COAL supply lines. The Biden Admin already knows this and wants it to happen so they can push their GREEN Agenda,

The USA is so in the DARK and when it happens they will mostly be Lemings,

If you have a MIND and can actually look at ALL the NEWS Stations to see what is going on in the world and start connecting the dots toy would see what is the future of the USA,
You would have to be an idiot if you cant see that the Stocks are going off the edge.
Len, I figured you of all people would remember the protests from the 'nam era. America was changed from that. We seemed to have recovered, but that could have been an illusion buried by time. Now here we go again. I agree with you that a civil war could be brewing, but hope and pray that we are both wrong. about that.

Len, I figured you of all people would remember the protests from the 'nam era. America was changed from that. We seemed to have recovered, but that could have been an illusion buried by time. Now here we go again. I agree with you that a civil war could be brewing, but hope and pray that we are both wrong. about that.
The left like to suppress or change history to meet their current agenda. This unfortunately, allows actual history to repeat itself.

This current situation is kind of weird, though. I was 'there' in the late '60s. Graduated from Indiana Univ. in 72. I was 1A - missed enlistment thru the first draft lottery - #276. There were completely legitimate reasons for the Vietnam protests. The current 'protests' are intellectually ridiculous. How these confused people can support Hamas violence is utterly incomprehensible to me. I'm astounded that they are so stupid as to stand on national television and spew hate, violence - and their ignorance. This situation doesn't make any sense - it is violence and protest for effect, distraction and diversion. Notice how these people are paid? Why isn't George Soros under attack for sedition?

The 60s protests were organic and real. This 'instant protest' thing is new and hollow. 'Just add money and we'll show up! - Oh - but we need cool new looking clothes and new signs and new tents, and uber food delivery.... This is staged drama for TV - and effect. Don't forget....Diversion.

This current situation is kind of weird, though. I was 'there' in the late '60s. Graduated from Indiana Univ. in 72. I was 1A - missed enlistment thru the first draft lottery - #276. There were completely legitimate reasons for the Vietnam protests. The current 'protests' are intellectually ridiculous. How these confused people can support Hamas violence is utterly incomprehensible to me. I'm astounded that they are so stupid as to stand on national television and spew hate, violence - and their ignorance. This situation doesn't make any sense - it is violence and protest for effect, distraction and diversion. Notice how these people are paid? Why isn't George Soros under attack for sedition?

The 60s protests were organic and real. This 'instant protest' thing is new and hollow. 'Just add money and we'll show up! - Oh - but we need cool new looking clothes and new signs and new tents, and uber food delivery.... This is staged drama for TV - and effect. Don't forget....Diversion.
I agree Soros should be up for some sort of crimes. Any violent protesters should be charged. I'm fine with riot police, water cannons, and National Guard being called in for any riot. This problem has been brewing for decades.

Since illegals are being flown into USA by our own government, how about granting these protesters their wishes of death to America with free flights to their now new homeland? Seems appropriate.
IMG_4346.jpeg

My older sister went threw the system since the 70s and has several masters and Doctrines up to the 2000s. She has tenor in Columbia NY. Tex AMU and another University in DC. There is not an argument you can win with her when talking about women's rights and liberalism. They drained her mind and refilled it. Very Intelligent but not smart.
When I started my tool & die apprenticeship back in 91. I was working for a shop that the owner had 3 children. The Oldest was supposed to take over the head of the shop after his father retired. One day the eldest came down to where I was working on the mills and started to harass me about the way I had the mill setup. Anyway after he was done the shop supervisor came over and told me that what I was doing was correct and told me never listen to a college educated idiot that's never actually worked at anything except read about it. I've never forgotten that phrase college educated idio. Because since that time I've ran across more than I could shake a stick at.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn gave this commencement address at Harvard in 1978 - he was boo'ed then. What would he get today for it at an institution whose motto of "Veritas"/Truth left them years ago.

The communist revolutionary's from the sixties knew they had been defeated. They also knew that the only way to defeat America was by indoctrination. That is why so many of the communist leaders entered into college and be came professor's. Saul Alinsky and that group including the Clinton's followed by Burok Husan Obama sorry probably butchered the name. Now I know not everyone is going to agree with me about this but I believe that it's all a spiritual warfare. Communist we're not atheist they we're satanists. Communism is Satan's form of government. Americans form of Government was created directly from God's word. So the more we reject God's word, laws, and morality the more we will see God turn his back on this nation under God. And let us suffer the consequences of our own choices. I know that not a popular belief but me I believe in God's word.