ALLIANT RELODER 23

I'm sure some other folks with more experience than me will chime in but I'm running it in two 280AI's with great success. I got lucky back in April and found an 8lb-er from a small shop online. It's not as hot selling as RL-26 but it is seemingly getting more popular. I think Alliant lists it for the 25-06 but I don't know how/if that would translate to the 6.5-06

I have some Reloder 22 and have used it also. Just interested in Reloder 23 because of the copper fouling reducer additive.

I found some at midsouth a month or so ago but haven't seen anymore since. I will let you know if I find anymore.

My local gun store had it and I bought it on a whim. Rl22 is the best in my 270 in terms of attainable velocities without pressure problems, but it's very temp sensitive. Hoping rl23 proves to be the end of the search for my perfect 270 propellant, but maybe not if it turns out to be as scarce as its mythological rl26 brother.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.