Alamo precision

Excavator

Does anyone have any experience with their rifles? My brother just got a 300 WM. Gun looks great and price was better. However I don't care about looks. What I care about is tiny little holes.

I recently ordered one through them, should shoot tiny holes from what was discussed and components that were selected. Price is very appealing but for me, it was the service that sold me. Everytime I called (and still call) someone answers and can talk intelligently about my build, takes the time to answer any and every question I have. It was the first and only shop I called that was this responsive. I believe it was 6 or 7 I tried, both locally here In Minnesota and elsewhere, 3 of which have not yet returned my initial voicemail of "here is my phone number, here is my money please take it", which was left about 3-4 weeks ago

And no, it's not that Alamo is dead and has the time to talk..it's just how they operate.

Best of luck in whichever direction you go

Alamo Precision in Hurst, TX is good to go! I actually spent a few hours there the last time I was in Dallas because they are interested in using some of our products. I was quite impressed with their knowledge and enthusiasm as it relates to their business plan.
Deal with confidence with them. Feel free to drop my name with the owner, Robert, or Jason.

Mr Russo any guesstimates when you will have your actions to them? I was hoping to use one on my build but they weren't sure on a timeline. I believe I still have 5-6 weeks to change my build before it's too late...:)

Mr Russo any guesstimates when you will have your actions to them? I was hoping to use one on my build but they weren't sure on a timeline. I believe I still have 5-6 weeks to change my build before it's too late...:)

They should have their first batch of actions within the next few weeks.

They should have their first batch of actions within the next few weeks. Thank you for your patience.

I just got my .264 Win Mag from them a few weeks ago. I haven't had enough time to work up a load with it since we were in the middle of deer season. We've only tried one load with it and haven't fired it but about 20 times. The group we tested at 100 yds was less than 1/2". I'm sure it's going to be a tack driver once we have time to develop a proper load. They are good people to work with.

They make some really nice rifles, never shot one though. Reasonably priced too...

15624713_1804123409849382_2210333759868239872_n.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.