Alamo Precision Rifle (APR) Build Excellent Rifles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent a $3000.00 Deposit and was at Lawyer point when I finally got it.
Who needs that stuff..You should talk with an action manufacture who posts here
See what he thinks about my buddy Jason and why they don't use his actions anymore?? Everything was someone else's fault never theirs! BUT Who took my money!!
With my temper I'm glad Texas is a long drive from Kentucky!

Carl,

We are sorry that you did not receive the typical Alamo Precision customer experience. Some times things do fall through the cracks but we do our best to keep that from happening. We have made great strides in the past year to elevate our customer service. All that said I do not feel this issue is being portrayed fairly or truthfully.

We received your deposit on 04/18/2017 and sent you your updated build ticket noting the deposit was received on that date. You were quoted 4 months (we save every email and attachment) which would put your estimated delivery date on 08/18/2017. To be one year late you would have needed to take possession of your rifle on 08/18/2018 or later and we both know that is not true. Your rifle was logged out on 03/07/2018 and shipped to your FFL Gunmeisters which was 6 months and 18 days later than the estimated delivery date and you took delivery of it on 03/13/2018.

We realized that this particular build was not going smoothly due to supplier issues and offered you a different stock option and told you that once we received the stock we would put you into production as we had all the other parts (which we sent you an email with a photo of your build bucket and parts). We told you we would not be able to give you a timeline for delivery until we had the replacement stock in our possession. Once the stock arrived we knocked out the build quickly and also upgraded your stock at no extra charge to you to the tune of $425 and threw in a custom one off paint job as well for your troubles. Aside from all of this we offered to refund your money in full on 02/13/2018 and you said you would rather have the rifle.

We have all of the documentation as well, but this probably is not the best place to have these discussions and air out these issues. Due to the repetitive nature of your complaints about our company on this forum, we thought it best to address it as it has gone unaddressed for too long.

As for the action maker on here you are referring to, there are two sides to that story as well with plenty of documentation to have an honest discussion about the truth.

Respectfully,

Alamo Precision Rifles

Carl,
This was my thread about a solid experience I had doing 6 separate builds with APR without a single issue...

YOU have jumped all over my thread with your ONE BUILD experience trying to hijack the excellent service and quality of builds APR provided me...

The problem I have with this is you got caught lying and exaggerating what happened to make you look like a victim and APR your abuser...You poor thing! Liberal much do you?

It's obvious you're mad. Especially when you keep editing your posts to change what you said before, trying to make yourself look more right in this sh@t show you now brought on yourself.

APR acknowledged the challenges with your build. They also proved you are full of sh@t about all the claims you've made about them and how your build went.

Carl, Get over it! Sell your build, shoot your build, throw your build in the garbage...Don't care, actually nobody cares!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.