AG Composites

The one posted on this thread reminds me of an HS precision. Looks like a nice stock.

Starting to see these stocks pop up all over. Reviews seem great so far. Anyone have experience with their hunting rifle stocks? Looking at doing a lightweight sheep rifle build.
I put one on my 28 Nosler and it's been a great stock so far.

They are great stocks. I have had two VG2s(Stocky's made by AG). I now have a Mesa Precision Altitude(also made by AG). I have an Alpine Hunter on order.

I had a chance to stop by their shop and take a look. I got to lay hands on all the sticks. Me and the wife. I am looking for stock for mine and her next rifle. They are very nice people and got to see how they put them together. They are very nice stocks and super light and great camo patterns

Thanks

Buck

I had a chance to stop by their shop and take a look. I got to lay hands on all the sticks. Me and the wife. I am looking for stock for mine and her next rifle. They are very nice people and got to see how they put them together. They are very nice stocks and super light and great camo patterns

Thanks

Buck

What was your favorite camo pattern? I am getting ready to order one and can't decide between the Carbon Desert Night or just getting a bare stock and having my gunsmith do a sponge camo on it.

Anyone have a picture of a finished rifle in Carbon Desert Night camo. I have seen the stock by itself but would like to see a complete rifle if I can.

What was your favorite camo pattern? I am getting ready to order one and can't decide between the Carbon Desert Night or just getting a bare stock and having my gunsmith do a sponge camo on it.

I really like the sage brush and the artic pine. The ones in the shop had slightly bigger camo splotches than the pics online. I liked it the wife did too she picked out a alpine hunter in sage brush

I really like the sage brush and the artic pine. The ones in the shop had slightly bigger camo splotches than the pics online. I liked it the wife did too she picked out a alpine hunter in sage brush
Glad to hear your opinion, I ordered the Feratta thumbhole in sage brush. It's for a light 338 build. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

My AG Adjustable Hunter came in today. Detail and finish (Granite Marble) is very nice. It has a nice textured feel. Delivery time was 8 weeks.
NAuiljC.png

VeuWaJo.png

gDg6Uqa.png

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts